About Me

My photo
I am a mother of two great and very different little girls and a wife of a great man. We try to live our lives to glorify God. Hendersonville, TN (just north of Nashville)is where we call home. John and I both love SEC football...just two different teams. Baseball is my favorite, especially the St. Louis Cardinals. We both cherish those close to us and strive to love God to our best ability daily.

9.14.2007

Peace Out A-town....

I guess it would be S-town, but you get my point.

Tonight we are going to the Cards/Cubs game with the Whaley's. That would be Mike (aka Whaley Butt) and Rachel. It is Whaley's bday so Happy Bday to YOU!!

Tomorrow at the butt crack we are getting up and going to the airport and flying th CANCUN to lay on the beach for 5 days!!!! Think about us while you all are at work Mon-Wed. Don't worry we will take lots of pictures so that you all are jealous!

1 comment:

katandkarl said...

the jealousy is TOO.MUCH.TO.HANDLE.

cards cubs and cancun... i hate you both. (in the most loving way possible!)