About Me

My photo
I am a mother of two great and very different little girls and a wife of a great man. We try to live our lives to glorify God. Hendersonville, TN (just north of Nashville)is where we call home. John and I both love SEC football...just two different teams. Baseball is my favorite, especially the St. Louis Cardinals. We both cherish those close to us and strive to love God to our best ability daily.

9.09.2007

Lots of Updates.....

You will find lots of new posts below (which means I expect lost of new comments). Finally I was able to catch up!! I have put some invites that I have done recently on here too...just b/c I am proud of them and the parties/showers they represent!!


This one is for a lingerie shower for my college roommate. It is hard to tell here but the top is on velum paper so that you can see the image of the lingerie through it. (Thanks Kat for giving me the websites to find cute clip art!!)
This is for my nephew (really he is my cousin's baby). He is turning one on Sept. 19 and I designed his invites for his construction party!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

katandkarl said...

great invites leslie!! i really dig the construction one - kind of a retro vibe. :)

if it didn't take so long (and you know it does!) i would do it all the time. with you. :)

Anonymous said...

I personally like the top one the best. :) You did such a good job! I got mine in the mail yesterday and I was gitty! :) Thank you!!