About Me

My photo
I am a mother of two great and very different little girls and a wife of a great man. We try to live our lives to glorify God. Hendersonville, TN (just north of Nashville)is where we call home. John and I both love SEC football...just two different teams. Baseball is my favorite, especially the St. Louis Cardinals. We both cherish those close to us and strive to love God to our best ability daily.

9.30.2007

Our weekend at Home

For a change we were in St. Louis for the weekend w/ no plans!! Friday night we went and watched Corey play football again.

Saturday was "Fall Cleaning"...kind of anyway. I cleaned out the storage area downstairs (and did a pretty good job) and John re-caulked the bathroom. Sounds like a lot of fun, doesn't it???

note: all of the boxes in the left corner are Christmas decorations!!!


Sunday we went to church and then I came home and reorganized the kitchen....just to see this that evening when I went in there.

After church playing w/ my new camera.

Apparently John put some dish soap on a pan to soak and then put in in the dish washer. The extra soap caused extra bubbles all over the floor! We laugh now.


And this is was J.J. did all weekend. We don't now what, but he enjoys laying on his back quite often!!

No comments: