About Me

My photo
I am a mother of two great and very different little girls and a wife of a great man. We try to live our lives to glorify God. Hendersonville, TN (just north of Nashville)is where we call home. John and I both love SEC football...just two different teams. Baseball is my favorite, especially the St. Louis Cardinals. We both cherish those close to us and strive to love God to our best ability daily.

9.09.2007

Cards Game 8/31/07

Finally we get to hang out with Georgia and Scott! We went to dinner at some fried chicken place (I don't remember the name) and then to the Cards game. We had center field bleacher seats. Seats good - our neighbors around us not so good. You never know what kind of people will be in the bleachers (pictures so this below). So the Cards pulled off a win and we had a great time!!
The outfielders!
John & I

After Juan Encarnacion got hit by a foul ball. Let me explain why I took this pic...you see...we were using the camera as our binoculars to see who it was that got hit. The whole stadium was silent and no one really knew who it was.


Me & Georgia



This is the classiness you get in the bleachers. We did get a good laugh out of this though.




Very blurry, but still important. This was Ankiel's GrandSlam swing.













No comments: