About Me

My photo
I am a mother of two great and very different little girls and a wife of a great man. We try to live our lives to glorify God. Hendersonville, TN (just north of Nashville)is where we call home. John and I both love SEC football...just two different teams. Baseball is my favorite, especially the St. Louis Cardinals. We both cherish those close to us and strive to love God to our best ability daily.

9.21.2007

First day in Cancun

Saturday we got up very early in order to make a 7 o'clock flight! As John is pointing out below it is 6:00 a.m. at this time. (by the way...look at how pale I look...not anymore)

Pics from exploring the hotel when we got there...

Our first drinks

That night in the lounge

Our first elevator picture...
Pics of our room.....




John watching football