About Me

My photo
I am a mother of two great and very different little girls and a wife of a great man. We try to live our lives to glorify God. Hendersonville, TN (just north of Nashville)is where we call home. John and I both love SEC football...just two different teams. Baseball is my favorite, especially the St. Louis Cardinals. We both cherish those close to us and strive to love God to our best ability daily.

9.21.2007

Day 2 - Chillaxin by the ocean and pool

Sunday was a day of relaxing (b/c the next 2 days we are going other places). We woke up at our leisure, had breakfast and headed to the beach. The water was so clear and warm. Wonderful...


The view from our chairs. The only thing missing was the pina colada in my hand! :-)

The afternoon in the pool!

So relaxing!!!

The best dinner I had!!!

On the beach after dinner.
Back in the room on the balcony.

1 comment:

the gloria family said...

what hotel was it? was it all inclusive?