About Me

My photo
I am a mother of two great and very different little girls and a wife of a great man. We try to live our lives to glorify God. Hendersonville, TN (just north of Nashville)is where we call home. John and I both love SEC football...just two different teams. Baseball is my favorite, especially the St. Louis Cardinals. We both cherish those close to us and strive to love God to our best ability daily.

9.28.2007

More Pictures to make you Jealous!

I got the underwater camera developed from Snorkeling and Parasailing in Cancun. Here ya go! They need to make more attractive snorkeling gear.
The reef

Johnny Boy


Our boat

This is John's attempt at taking a pic of me.

Up in the air

And me!

The boat down below.
Now - I also found a random roll of 35mm film that I needed to develop. So here are some memories. The first is from Nikki & Brandon's Shower in November of '05! And one of Matt playing ball at some point.

Jessica, Me and Jennifer

The girls from High School - minus Andrea.

Matt playing ball - I think in Georgia.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes it is in Georgie (Kennesaw St.), ITS NOT MATT THOUGH...thanks