About Me

My photo
I am a mother of two great and very different little girls and a wife of a great man. We try to live our lives to glorify God. Hendersonville, TN (just north of Nashville)is where we call home. John and I both love SEC football...just two different teams. Baseball is my favorite, especially the St. Louis Cardinals. We both cherish those close to us and strive to love God to our best ability daily.

9.09.2007

Matthew in STL

So, these are pictures from my brother's last trip to the Lou for the season. You can kind of see my new haircut here as well...it is all chopped off. Both of Matthew's games here were extremely long and very close. Not that it mattered b/c Matt's team was already out of the running!

He got hit by the pitch here and hard. He showed us the bruise like 4 days later and it covered his whole thigh. I thought that he was going to charge the mound b/c he was so mad. That would have been funny! :-)
I put this on here b/c you can see the spit coming out of his mouth. Kind of gross but we had a discussion at this game about how much Matthew spit while he was on the field.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i remember matthew spitting when we were still kids. he's had a lot of years of practice. nice action shot!