About Me

My photo
I am a mother of two great and very different little girls and a wife of a great man. We try to live our lives to glorify God. Hendersonville, TN (just north of Nashville)is where we call home. John and I both love SEC football...just two different teams. Baseball is my favorite, especially the St. Louis Cardinals. We both cherish those close to us and strive to love God to our best ability daily.

9.21.2007

Day 3 - Fishies, Happy Faces, Photos & Baby Turtles

Monday we had to wake up pretty early to leave for our snorkeling excursion. So, we decided to watch the sun rise. But were disappointed when it was pretty cloudy. I still got a few good shots though. After that we were heading for an adventurous day of swimming with the fishies and flying high with the birdies....
Here we are waiting for the bus.

Getting ready to get on the boat and go snorkeling.

After snorkeling.

Our sail - it is a smiley face. We didn't even notice until we were in the air.

After flying with the birds.

Our photo shoot before dinner....


I think this is my favorite.



We got to release baby sea turtles in the sea!! The one on the left is Mac and the right is Felix. Wonder where these names came from???

The elevator pic.

No comments: