About Me

My photo
I am a mother of two great and very different little girls and a wife of a great man. We try to live our lives to glorify God. Hendersonville, TN (just north of Nashville)is where we call home. John and I both love SEC football...just two different teams. Baseball is my favorite, especially the St. Louis Cardinals. We both cherish those close to us and strive to love God to our best ability daily.

9.06.2007

I need to update!!

Ok - so there has been a lot going on, but that is no excuse. I should keep you all updated on our activities. I have pictures that I need to upload so that will be done this evening....along with an exciting announcement about my photography stuff. Things that we have done since the last update:
~ Attended TWO Cardinal games
~ I did some side work - more to come later
~ We went to Evansville to watch my brother's last games of the season
~ Work of course - YUCK
~ I got my hair cut - A LOT

Things that are coming up:
~ Wedding this weekend
~ I have an employee meeting on Saturday - this is like another day of work!!
~ Trip to CANCUN - only 9 days away
~ Cards vs. Cubs game w/ Mike and Rachel Whaley
~ Eli's 1st Bday (when we get back from Mexico)
~ Wedding Shower planning - must get on top of this ASAP

Anyway, stay tuned for more including pictures of the past activities. :-)

1 comment:

Summer said...

We are going to the Vandy game! (Matt is a Vandy grad) About the only game I could get him to agree to go to! haha That's a long drive for you guys, how far is it? Hope ya'll have fun!