About Me

My photo
I am a mother of two great and very different little girls and a wife of a great man. We try to live our lives to glorify God. Hendersonville, TN (just north of Nashville)is where we call home. John and I both love SEC football...just two different teams. Baseball is my favorite, especially the St. Louis Cardinals. We both cherish those close to us and strive to love God to our best ability daily.

9.09.2007

More baseball and More Cards

I got tickets to the Cards game this past Wednesday from work. So, we took Brian and Angie. Since we aren't bowling this year, we don't see them near as much. Angie and I had a great time and our husbands enjoyed make fun of us the whole time. Here is one normal pic of us and then one of us trying to look mad.....although that didn't work very well! :-)
Posted by Picasa

No comments: