About Me

My photo
I am a mother of two great and very different little girls and a wife of a great man. We try to live our lives to glorify God. Hendersonville, TN (just north of Nashville)is where we call home. John and I both love SEC football...just two different teams. Baseball is my favorite, especially the St. Louis Cardinals. We both cherish those close to us and strive to love God to our best ability daily.

9.21.2007

Leaving Paradise

Wednesday morning it was time to leave and come back to the Lou. The hotel transportation thought that we needed to leave for the airport @ 6:30 a.m. for an 11:00 flight. Yes you are right this was WAY TO EARLY. We couldn't even check in until 8, but whatever...we wasted some time at Mexican Starbucks and the gift shops in the airport.
This was the sun rise as we got up - Not near as cloudy as the first one!

Us on the bus to the airport - just a little tired and sad to be going home.

A view from the plane. You can see the resort that we stayed at.

So, now we are back home and need another vacation to catch up from this one!

You can see all our pictures here


Cancun


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Um, so I just went to view the rest of your pictures and the picture of your seafood soup made me gag! I showed everyone at work too! Digusting! The rest of the pics are beautiful! It looks like it was so much fun!

Anonymous said...

Um, so I just went to view the rest of your pictures and the picture of your seafood soup made me gag! I showed everyone at work too! Digusting! The rest of the pics are beautiful! It looks like it was so much fun!