About Me

My photo
I am a mother of two great and very different little girls and a wife of a great man. We try to live our lives to glorify God. Hendersonville, TN (just north of Nashville)is where we call home. John and I both love SEC football...just two different teams. Baseball is my favorite, especially the St. Louis Cardinals. We both cherish those close to us and strive to love God to our best ability daily.

10.05.2008

Happy Fall

I have been LOVING this weather. Sunny and cool. I am ready for the change or the season and Halloween....and weddings....and Thanksgiving...and New York City...and the Christmas. Wow, we are going to be busy the next few months. So here are the fall decorations in our house. I just love it!




This next picture is on here b/c I forgot to show the great chairs my mom got me for my bday in August. They are wicker rockers! There is one on the other side of the door too!
That is all I have people. I have my first wedding to photograph on Friday. Any advice?? The bride is VERY laid back which makes it a little easier, plus she is a friend of a friend. Wish me luck! :-)
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha.

Kacie Gregory said...

Yes, you are about to be busy...should you add "baby making" to that list right after New York?! Or maybe in NY?!