About Me

My photo
I am a mother of two great and very different little girls and a wife of a great man. We try to live our lives to glorify God. Hendersonville, TN (just north of Nashville)is where we call home. John and I both love SEC football...just two different teams. Baseball is my favorite, especially the St. Louis Cardinals. We both cherish those close to us and strive to love God to our best ability daily.

10.23.2008

Why I went Private...

So here is the story. A few weeks ago I answered my phone at work. The caller ID showed a number that I didn't know, but it was a St. Louis area code so I answered. It was a vendor wanting to do business with my boss. I had talked to this guy a few weeks earlier and asked him to send me some information and I would pass it along. Then I would call him (that is the part they never seen to understand) once my boss had reviewed it. Well, he took it upon himself to not only google my boss (which I understand...she is the CTO of the company), but to google me. Know I know that this is happening and all, but it crosses the line when a vendor that I have NEVER met before calls to chat it up about the fact I'm not from St. Louis, my family seems to visit alot, I go to alot of baseball games, I look really young, and so on. Sorry, but I am NOT comfortable with that. So, it was a quick decision that I would block my blog from the public eyes. :-(

4 comments:

Kelz World said...

you know what? i dont blame you. i know in this day and age people google people all the time but unless A. your family or b. you are a close friend we dont need to chat about the things you found on my PERSONAL blog. kuddos to you for this!!!

Kacie Gregory said...

OMG...what a freak...if you need protection just call..lol ;-)

Stacia said...

geeez what a nut case!

Amy said...

oh wow...that's weird and creepy... I really hope this vendor does not get work from you guys...