About Me

My photo
I am a mother of two great and very different little girls and a wife of a great man. We try to live our lives to glorify God. Hendersonville, TN (just north of Nashville)is where we call home. John and I both love SEC football...just two different teams. Baseball is my favorite, especially the St. Louis Cardinals. We both cherish those close to us and strive to love God to our best ability daily.

10.20.2008

Fall is here...

....and I love it.

John's parents were here this weekend and we had a great time! Elaine and I did a little shopping for our upcoming New York trip. Sunday after they left I decided to take advantage of the great weather and sunshine to take some pictures. First I went to Kirkwood park....







This was in between stops and is the prettiest tree in Kirkwood right now. It sticks out so wonderfully. I love it!
Next it was on to the Farmer's Market....





Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

katandkarl said...

great pics leslie. seriously!