About Me

My photo
I am a mother of two great and very different little girls and a wife of a great man. We try to live our lives to glorify God. Hendersonville, TN (just north of Nashville)is where we call home. John and I both love SEC football...just two different teams. Baseball is my favorite, especially the St. Louis Cardinals. We both cherish those close to us and strive to love God to our best ability daily.

10.12.2008

Somethings Should Remain Personal

So....my personal blog has been violated. For reasons that I will reveal later we are making the Robus blog private. Seems like a lot of bloggers out there are doing this now. I will explain later.

If you would like to have access to view our blog please leave your email in the comments or email me at lesrobus@netscape.net. I will add you. I would love for anyone to view the blog! :-)

Happy Sunday of Football!! :-)

10 comments:

katandkarl said...

please add us. :)

Kacie Gregory said...

you better add me too...and who do I need to beat for violation of this page?!

Kelz World said...

please add me!!!

Betsy said...

Id love to keep following your blog.

Rachel Morris said...

don't forget the morris'. . .i need to know what happened!!!!! UGH!!!

melissa said...

makaintz@gmail.com

If you followed my blog let me know and I'll had you. I should have done a post like this before I went private...I don't want to keep fellow bloggers out but mine was violated too!

Stacia said...

and me =)
staciaraebutler@yahoo.com

Bedtime Stories said...

Add us too. SLU is on the interview list. We will be there Jan 4-5. We should meet up.

B L said...

Thanks for thinking of us!!! Love the new ride!!

Amanda said...

Hey Leslie, what happened to your blog? I am wondering and need to know what to look for if I get hacked too!