About Me

My photo
I am a mother of two great and very different little girls and a wife of a great man. We try to live our lives to glorify God. Hendersonville, TN (just north of Nashville)is where we call home. John and I both love SEC football...just two different teams. Baseball is my favorite, especially the St. Louis Cardinals. We both cherish those close to us and strive to love God to our best ability daily.

9.27.2008

The New Car!

I am slacking a blogging (which I usually do).

John's Jeep was stolen AGAIN (see here for the last time). This time it was from our parking area at the condo. Two other cars were tampered with as well. We woke up to a police man ringing our doorbell one morning. Better than going to get in the car and it not being there I guess. So, basically this force us to buy a new care because they still haven't found it.

Long story short here - - - Jeep was used to try and steal other cars in North County. The cops pulled into the parking lot where the kids were trying to get the other cars and they sped away in John's Jeep. We have been told that there was a accident (with the Jeep and cop car) and a high speed chase. Who really knows thought. It doesn't matter to us b/c the insurance company gave us $$$ and counted it a total loss. So we just bought a new car today....Nissan Rouge and I LOVE IT!!!!




Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

katandkarl said...

i csn not believe the jeep was stolen again!!

the new car looks awesome. congrats!