About Me

My photo
I am a mother of two great and very different little girls and a wife of a great man. We try to live our lives to glorify God. Hendersonville, TN (just north of Nashville)is where we call home. John and I both love SEC football...just two different teams. Baseball is my favorite, especially the St. Louis Cardinals. We both cherish those close to us and strive to love God to our best ability daily.

9.03.2008

Family comes to see us!!!



Our Labor Day weekend was spent with lots of family. My mom, dad, Aunt Beth, Uncle Kelly, their 3 girls (Emma, Sydney & Lily) and my cousin Taylor all came to visit. We had a wonderful weekend packed with lots to do!

Saturday we woke up and had breakfast at IHop. Then it was off to the Zoo. It was a hot day, but we still had a lot of fun. The girls are very entertaining and fun. We were all very tired after the fun at the zoo. We stayed low key and got pizza for dinner and went swimming at the hotel that night.


Me with the girls!





Kelly, Beth w/ their girls and John - Outside the Penguin house.


Taylor and me


the lion

Lily and I on the carousel.


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Lori said...

Cute pictures! I love good family time. I just tagged you but don't know how to link! IF you get a chance go to my blog and do it if you want to!

Betsy said...

We just spend our weekend at the St. Louis Zoo.. we went to the Cards/Cubs game on Thursday! Love your blog..