About Me

My photo
I am a mother of two great and very different little girls and a wife of a great man. We try to live our lives to glorify God. Hendersonville, TN (just north of Nashville)is where we call home. John and I both love SEC football...just two different teams. Baseball is my favorite, especially the St. Louis Cardinals. We both cherish those close to us and strive to love God to our best ability daily.

9.03.2008

Sunday

We all met up Sunday morning at our house so the girls could play some rock band. They loved it!!!


Sydney, Lily and Emma

The girls and guys then went their separate ways. John took Uncle Kelly and my Dad around to look at condos in the area. The girls headed out to go shopping. After all that is what we do best.



Sydney and me playing with the hats at the jewelry store.



Then we met up with the guys at the mall for a light lunch and to do some more shopping.

The girls even rode the little cars in the play area.

Lily and I shopping.

After shopping we rested back at the house and played some more Wii. Then it was off to downtown for dinner at the Old Spaghetti Factory.

The "sun glass" girls waiting for our table.
John and Sydney matching in green.
We were celebrating Mom, Emma and my birthdays. So they sang to us and brought ice cream with candles. The singing was so loud that is scared Lily.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: