About Me

My photo
I am a mother of two great and very different little girls and a wife of a great man. We try to live our lives to glorify God. Hendersonville, TN (just north of Nashville)is where we call home. John and I both love SEC football...just two different teams. Baseball is my favorite, especially the St. Louis Cardinals. We both cherish those close to us and strive to love God to our best ability daily.

9.03.2008

Monday

Monday we woke up and met everyone for bfast to say goodbye. Kelly, Beth and the girls were heading home. However, Mom, Dad and I were taking Taylor to the Arch since she hadn't ever been to St. Louis. Here are the pictures.


Taylor taking in the scenery.


Mom and Dad holding up the Arch.




Just thought this was kinda cool.




The shadow from the top.

Taylor and I at the top.

We had a great weekend and were very excited that we had visitors. Who is coming to see us next???

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

help me.