About Me

My photo
I am a mother of two great and very different little girls and a wife of a great man. We try to live our lives to glorify God. Hendersonville, TN (just north of Nashville)is where we call home. John and I both love SEC football...just two different teams. Baseball is my favorite, especially the St. Louis Cardinals. We both cherish those close to us and strive to love God to our best ability daily.

4.25.2007

Pictures from the Busy Weekend

Saturday we left the Lou about 7:00 a.m. so that we would make it to Nashville in time to watch my brother play baseball at 1:00. We made it and watch a great game. It was a victory for Belmont. After the game, John and I went to my aunt and uncle's house to see Megan before she left for prom! Isn't she beautiful?!?!?!?!!?
Molly and I even took a picture of our "prom" pose. Don't you like the back of our dresses??


After Megan left, we went to Mom and Dad's to change clothes and head to J. Alexander's for a birthday dinner celebration. Jennifer's (my brother's girlfriend) birthday was last week and Matt's was Monday. So we met up with her family and had a yummy meal. Her mom even baked a cheesecake and brought it for desert!!! Pictures of the families below:


Sunday it was back to the ballpark for some more baseball. This time Matt had all kinds of support.... Me, John, Granny, Papa, Pa, Mark, Mandy, Kelly, Beth, Emma, Sydney, Lily, Luther, Cathy, Megan, Jenn, Mom & Dad were all there (I hope I didn't forget anyone). It was a good thing all those people were there b/c he tied a school record for stolen bases! He hurt the 2nd baseman in the process too. ~ See picture below ~






It was a great weekend, and we were glad to be able to see a lot of the family!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures!!!! Everyone looks like their having a great time!!! Sorry we didn't get to see John and you over the weekend. We had baseball and soccer all weekend. We miss ya, take care!!!
Love ya, Aunt Debbie, Jeff, Dylan and Hailey

Susan said...

You're good. Do you use Picasa for your photo fun?