About Me

My photo
I am a mother of two great and very different little girls and a wife of a great man. We try to live our lives to glorify God. Hendersonville, TN (just north of Nashville)is where we call home. John and I both love SEC football...just two different teams. Baseball is my favorite, especially the St. Louis Cardinals. We both cherish those close to us and strive to love God to our best ability daily.

4.02.2007

COMH 2

Time for another Corner of my Home part II. So here is our closet. Yes, our closet, but it is one of my favorite things in our house. The "shoe shelf" is wonderful and I LOVE IT!!! I enjoy being organized and this helps in achieving that goal! Everyone should have one!!!

In other news:
- Baseball has officially started. The Cards, not off to a great start, but that could change tonight. The world series ring ceremony is before the game. I am sure that it will be on TV here!
- The weekend was pretty low key. We bowled on Friday. John watched basketball w/ Brian while Angie and I went shopping Saturday. Sunday we went to a new church, ran into some college friends randomly, and went grocery shopping. Now it is back to work.
- Friday we are off for GOOD FRIDAY!!!! Yes, that means NO WORK!!! So......
- Thursday after work we are flying to Little Rock where we will be going to the horse races on Friday and then spending time w/ John's parents and grandparents and hopefully some friends time in there too!!!!

1 comment:

katandkarl said...

trading cities. boo. that sucks.