About Me

My photo
I am a mother of two great and very different little girls and a wife of a great man. We try to live our lives to glorify God. Hendersonville, TN (just north of Nashville)is where we call home. John and I both love SEC football...just two different teams. Baseball is my favorite, especially the St. Louis Cardinals. We both cherish those close to us and strive to love God to our best ability daily.

4.16.2007

It's Monday again.... & COMH


We had a good weekend. Friday was bowling (which is almost over). Saturday we tried a new place for dinner. It is called the Crossings - very yummy food! :-) Then it was off to the Fox to see Chicago. I love the movie and loved the play even more! John even enjoyed it. The picture above is us @ Chicago. Not so good, but the only one I have.
Here is another edition of COMH (Corner of My Home)..... this is our entertainment area I guess you could say. The picture was taken to show off the wonderful art work by Brooke Knight (hanging to the far right)! See more of her art HERE. She is wonderful! I just love the Gerber Daisie piece I have. I won it at an auction, but need to purchase more of her work! One day...soon I hope. There are also multiple pictures in this area....as I love to take photos and display them all over my house!!

No comments: