About Me

My photo
I am a mother of two great and very different little girls and a wife of a great man. We try to live our lives to glorify God. Hendersonville, TN (just north of Nashville)is where we call home. John and I both love SEC football...just two different teams. Baseball is my favorite, especially the St. Louis Cardinals. We both cherish those close to us and strive to love God to our best ability daily.

4.30.2007

Another Weekend

Friday we got our prize $$$ for bowling. So...that meant we spend it as fast as we can. We went to dinner and then to the boat. John ended up down $20ish and I was down $40ish...not that bad!!! We had a good time w/Brian and Angie. Saturday was Chad and Julie's wedding. John works with Chad. The ceremony was at St. Cecilia's, a beautiful church and the reception was at the City Museum. The City Museum isn't really a museum at all, but a big playground for everyone. It has tunnels, caves, slides and climbing stuff. It was a different place for a reception, but a blast! Their cake was adorable.
Each layer of the cake was a different flavor...we had red velvet! Yummy!!

The First Dance
Dancing the Night Away
With the Bride and Groom

1 comment:

Susan said...

I've been to a reception there. It was super cool. I was kinda disappointed I was in a dress cause I couldn't climb and slide as freely as I wanted!