About Me

My photo
I am a mother of two great and very different little girls and a wife of a great man. We try to live our lives to glorify God. Hendersonville, TN (just north of Nashville)is where we call home. John and I both love SEC football...just two different teams. Baseball is my favorite, especially the St. Louis Cardinals. We both cherish those close to us and strive to love God to our best ability daily.

4.09.2007

Easter Weekend in Little Rock

John and I were both off on Friday. So, Thursday night we flew to Little Rock to spend the Easter weekend w/ John's family!

Friday we went to Oaklawn in Hot Springs to the Horse Races. No one won really.....I think that there was one race were John won $12 but then he used it for his next bet and lost it all! Then we headed back to Little Rock to eat dinner at PF Chang's (YUMMY) and play Canasta!!


Saturday, John's grandparents came to see us. We had lunch and then did a little shopping. Surprisingly we didn't buy a whole lot. We had dinner and had a great visit. John and I even managed to play outside in his old fort "Fort Alamo"! Johnny took and nap w/ Prince and I took some pictures for Elaine.


Sunday, it was off to church for Easter service (I even curled my hair - see post below). We came home and took some pictures and had lunch. We watch a little bit of the Master's and then it was time to go to the airport and return to the Lou!

No comments: