About Me

My photo
I am a mother of two great and very different little girls and a wife of a great man. We try to live our lives to glorify God. Hendersonville, TN (just north of Nashville)is where we call home. John and I both love SEC football...just two different teams. Baseball is my favorite, especially the St. Louis Cardinals. We both cherish those close to us and strive to love God to our best ability daily.

12.13.2007

Traveling again

We are headed to Nashville tonight so that we can be there for my brother's college graduation tomorrow. My little bro isn't so little anymore (actually he hasn't been for a while now). Saturday is another wedding (#9 for the year) and Sunday is an early Christmas celebration with my family.
There will be lots of pictures...you know me!!

No comments: