About Me

My photo
I am a mother of two great and very different little girls and a wife of a great man. We try to live our lives to glorify God. Hendersonville, TN (just north of Nashville)is where we call home. John and I both love SEC football...just two different teams. Baseball is my favorite, especially the St. Louis Cardinals. We both cherish those close to us and strive to love God to our best ability daily.

12.30.2007

Merry Christmas

John's parents came to St. Louis to celebrate Christmas this year. John wasn't able to take any time off so we couldn't go anywhere. It was great. We loved having Christmas at our place!! I even cooked Christmas dinner/lunch....with Elaine's help of course and it was really good!!





John and I - Christmas Eve after church.

John and Elaine after Church

Opening gifts and other Christmas doings .... the flowers are from my mom and dad for our table at dinner.

Dinner time!!!


Putting together the St. Louis puzzle....it is of the New Busch Stadium. We finished and are going to have it framed.

Now this was my project this weekend (with a LITTLE of John's help). I re-did the bathroom!!! I love it!!! The new stuff was Christmas gifts from my mom and Nana!

The Before

And the AFTER!!!!

And I will end w/ J.J.'s new thing. He likes to drink out of the sink!

No comments: