About Me

My photo
I am a mother of two great and very different little girls and a wife of a great man. We try to live our lives to glorify God. Hendersonville, TN (just north of Nashville)is where we call home. John and I both love SEC football...just two different teams. Baseball is my favorite, especially the St. Louis Cardinals. We both cherish those close to us and strive to love God to our best ability daily.

12.09.2007

Lots Going on for the Robi

So it has been a while...and things are very busy for us. I have finished all the Christmas decorations (actually I did a week ago). John's parents came to visit last weekend and I was in a wedding this weekend. Amy was my college roommate and sorority sister. It was a wonderful wedding and we had fun with friends!

John helping with the lights :-)
Us attempting to take are Christmas card photo, but there is one better.
Now on to the wedding.
All the bridesmaids!Just a cute pic before he got to see her during the ceremony. The ceremony - exchanging rings.

Right after the ceremony...look at how big their grins are. I have never seen two people happier to be married! They are adorable.

The whole wedding party

Cutting the LITTLE DEBBIE cake....seriously it was so cute and the groom did it!

Dancing with the groom.

Patton 1 and Friends - The girls from college (Tristan, me, Alder, Haylie & Kim).
We have a busy weekend ahead and then it is back to TN for my brother's graduation, another wedding and a early Christmas with my family. I hope that everyone is doing great and ready for Christmas....I sure am! :-)

No comments: