About Me

My photo
I am a mother of two great and very different little girls and a wife of a great man. We try to live our lives to glorify God. Hendersonville, TN (just north of Nashville)is where we call home. John and I both love SEC football...just two different teams. Baseball is my favorite, especially the St. Louis Cardinals. We both cherish those close to us and strive to love God to our best ability daily.

12.19.2007

Andrea's Wedding

Andrea (my lifelong friend....seriously we were born only a few days apart in the same hospital and went to elementary school together) was married to Derrick this past weekend. The wedding was beautiful and very fitting for Andy! The are such a wonderful couple... The vows
The rings
The Kiss

First Dance

They are so happy
Dancing w/ her dad. This cake was gorgeous!! I have never seen anything like it.

The toast

The 6 from high school - minus Jennifer who was missed!

The Bride and I - all grown up!

The fam in front of the Christmas decor at the wedding.
Well there is a lot more that went on this weekend and I have more pictures from them all. My brother graduated and we celebrated w/ a party. I will post those later.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gostei muito desse post e seu blog é muito interessante, vou passar por aqui sempre =) Depois dá uma passada lá no meu site, que é sobre o CresceNet, espero que goste. O endereço dele é http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . Um abraço.