About Me

My photo
I am a mother of two great and very different little girls and a wife of a great man. We try to live our lives to glorify God. Hendersonville, TN (just north of Nashville)is where we call home. John and I both love SEC football...just two different teams. Baseball is my favorite, especially the St. Louis Cardinals. We both cherish those close to us and strive to love God to our best ability daily.

8.07.2007

New Stuff

So here is my new dining table that I got from mom's store. I LOVE IT (thanks mom). Here it is all set for our dinner guests on Friday. Georgia and Scott came over to catch up. We hadn't seen them since their wedding in May. We had a great time and need to make a point to get with them more often. I even broke out the fondue pot and made chocolate fondue for dessert!!! YUMMY!!



Saturday I went and got a massage and pedi in the a.m. Then I spend the afternoon by the pool. John and I went for an evening walk. When we returned this was in the mailbox.

Here is John new jersey from his dad. He wishes he was McFadden. He calls this his Heisman pose. What a goober!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice table but I can't say much about the guy with the Razorback shirt.

Uncle Bruce