About Me

My photo
I am a mother of two great and very different little girls and a wife of a great man. We try to live our lives to glorify God. Hendersonville, TN (just north of Nashville)is where we call home. John and I both love SEC football...just two different teams. Baseball is my favorite, especially the St. Louis Cardinals. We both cherish those close to us and strive to love God to our best ability daily.

8.22.2007

Happy Birthday Time

I am just going to do this all at once!! August is a busy month for bdays!!

First, today is mine (25th) and my grandfather's bday. Yes folks, my grandfather is lucky enough to share his bday w/ his eldest grandchild. In fact, up until about my 18th or 19th bday we went to lunch on our bday. He would even come and get me out of school if it fell on a weekday. I wish I had a pic of us together, but they are all older. I should scan them. Maybe I will later! Anyway here we are at Christmas w/ our "others".

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, PA!!!!!

Next we have Uncle Luther, his bday is August 24th! Have a great one.


Then there is Andrea (AKA Andy Leigh). Have a great 25th bday on 8/26!





Last in John's mom, Elaine. Her bday is on Aug. 30. Hope you have a great one!! We love you.




HOPE ALL THE BIRTHDAYS ARE WONDERFUL!!!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADDY LOVE YOU

katandkarl said...

happy bday lady!!!