About Me

My photo
I am a mother of two great and very different little girls and a wife of a great man. We try to live our lives to glorify God. Hendersonville, TN (just north of Nashville)is where we call home. John and I both love SEC football...just two different teams. Baseball is my favorite, especially the St. Louis Cardinals. We both cherish those close to us and strive to love God to our best ability daily.

8.13.2007

Claus in America and a Baseball Game

Friday we flew to Little Rock after work. Saturday - I did some shopping w/ Elaine while John and John just hung out. They met up with us for lunch. Then it was off to Karl and Kat's for the Claus reunion. We had a great time, got to see alot of people and even had a home-made Slip-n-Slide!!


All the Guys - Karl, Eric, John, Claus the Dane, Matt & Mike
Some of the girls - Me, Leah, Kat, Kristen & Audra




Why are our husbands so crazy??


The first attempt on the Slip-n-Slide (dish soap included).


Kat adding the Canola Oil - It smelled like french fries!


Peeps w/ Claus

Kat & I - I stole this from Kat, but I love this pic of us. We always manage to take good pictures!!

Sunday we got up @ 5 to drive back to St. Louis in order to make it to the baseball game @ 1:00!!! IT WAS HOT, but we managed to enjoy ourselves!!

Elaine and John before the game!



Rick Ankiel - recently called up from the minors and just in time! The Cards needed some excitement!!


John and I in the heat!!


No comments: