About Me

My photo
I am a mother of two great and very different little girls and a wife of a great man. We try to live our lives to glorify God. Hendersonville, TN (just north of Nashville)is where we call home. John and I both love SEC football...just two different teams. Baseball is my favorite, especially the St. Louis Cardinals. We both cherish those close to us and strive to love God to our best ability daily.

8.21.2007

Advice??

Ok so I made up these business cards for the whole photography thing....what do you think? which is your fav???

4 comments:

katandkarl said...

it is a close tie for me b/w the two on the right size - they are both fabulous.

it could be good marketing if you got both - one for weddings and one for corporate events/ other shoots.

Anonymous said...

the bridge on the left stands out for me. daddy

Anonymous said...

I like the first one with the pink flower. Love ya, Aunt Debbie

Anonymous said...

can you not make all of them cards? Just have a variety, you know, like checkbooks? You know when you get like Disney checks and one check has mickey, one has cinderella, one has goofy, etc? You should do that and use all of those. Of course, I dont' know how expensive all of that would be....