About Me

My photo
I am a mother of two great and very different little girls and a wife of a great man. We try to live our lives to glorify God. Hendersonville, TN (just north of Nashville)is where we call home. John and I both love SEC football...just two different teams. Baseball is my favorite, especially the St. Louis Cardinals. We both cherish those close to us and strive to love God to our best ability daily.

12.01.2005

We are decorated for Christmas!!!



Well not completely. We are going to put lights outside the apartment this weekend hopefully! I am so excited. Christmas is my favorite time of year. This morning it was snowing on the way to work and they have begun playing Christmas music. IT IS WONDERFUL (minus all the shopping I need to do). Let the countdown begin....24 days until Christmas!!!

Stockings....Even one for Jonesy.


It is going to be interesting to see what the cat does with the tree/ornaments and all the bows on the gifts. So far he has been good, but who knows what he will do in the next few weeks. :-)

9 comments:

Amy said...

orange peels under the Christmas tree.....keeps the cat away for a little bit at least (if he becomes a problem)

Leah Billings said...

Love the tree. Yea for Christmas!

Susan said...

Growing up, we used to have to put all ornaments at least 2 foot up the tree cause our cat loved to bat them around. It was funny to watch though. He never tried climbing it surprisingly.

Anonymous said...

Robus I love you man, will you come run the point for the Hogs this season? You and me could be a dynamic duo.

Anonymous said...

Seriously, Robus....please?

katandkarl said...

tree looks great! happy dieciembre!

Anonymous said...

Stan, Ronnie, My Boys. I know you need me, and I coudl knwo we could go far together but I just can't. I used up all of my eligibility for intramurals (TEAM III BABY!!!!) YOu will just have to do it without me. You better win tonight so that I can gloat over all My Mizzou fan co-workers!!!

Anonymous said...

I have my own stocking? SWEET!

emily and eric said...

this is my fav time of the year too.. i love the tree and decorations!! eric and i are having fun decorating too