About Me

My photo
I am a mother of two great and very different little girls and a wife of a great man. We try to live our lives to glorify God. Hendersonville, TN (just north of Nashville)is where we call home. John and I both love SEC football...just two different teams. Baseball is my favorite, especially the St. Louis Cardinals. We both cherish those close to us and strive to love God to our best ability daily.

12.19.2005

Nikki and Brandon are married

This wedding was beautiful!!!
John & I

The lovely couple...what cute decorations.


Their cake was amazing....though I never actually ate any it was very pretty.


Nikki and Me


The 6 of us from high school....oh how we have changed.


All the frat brothers...woooo hooo!!

We had a great weekend in Nashville. Nikki and Brandon's wedding was great! And we were able to celebrate Christmas early with my family. It was a very busy weekend, but we had a blast!!!



4 comments:

Susan said...

Is that a sleigh they're sitting in? Neato. Those bridesmaid dresses are neat with the fur shaw too. Love Nashville, did ya'll go downtown?

Anonymous said...

that is a sleigh & it was very cute!!! we did,nt have time to go downtown this time. since I am from there...i have frequented 2nd avenue a lot. it is great!

Anonymous said...

Since most of you probably haven't heard yet, I wanted to pass along that Matt Oshel and Bethany Davis got engaged Friday night in Italy. Oshel called me Saturday morning from Venice. A lot of you Arkansas folks don't know Bill Skosh, but I thought there might be some Union people who read this blog that would be interested.

emily and eric said...

i love holiday weddings.. they are soo beautiful~!