About Me

My photo
I am a mother of two great and very different little girls and a wife of a great man. We try to live our lives to glorify God. Hendersonville, TN (just north of Nashville)is where we call home. John and I both love SEC football...just two different teams. Baseball is my favorite, especially the St. Louis Cardinals. We both cherish those close to us and strive to love God to our best ability daily.

12.12.2005

Surprise for John





So, we had a pretty good weekend. Ma & Pa Robus were here and we did a lot of Christmas shopping. We also had a surprise party for John. It was a happy graduation party. He was totally clueless. It was great. We had a good time with friends. Above are some pictures.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What about them Hawgs, Robus? Looks like ya'll might be losing your big-time recruit!

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=2256465

Sounds to me like he wants to go to Tennessee and get coached up by 'ol Cutcliffe just like Peyton and Eli...

-Ty

P.S. Drink your beers if you must, Johnny, but let's try to keep them out of the blog pictures. This is supposed to be a family-friendly website.

Anonymous said...

Ty showed me your website. It is absolutely hysterical to see pictures of all people for the first time in 7 years. For some odd reason I expected everyone to look the same and not age. I hope everything is going well.

katandkarl said...

by the way leslie looks pretty stinking cute with that baby - maybe we should be changing this baby rumor around... john.. any thoughts?