About Me

My photo
I am a mother of two great and very different little girls and a wife of a great man. We try to live our lives to glorify God. Hendersonville, TN (just north of Nashville)is where we call home. John and I both love SEC football...just two different teams. Baseball is my favorite, especially the St. Louis Cardinals. We both cherish those close to us and strive to love God to our best ability daily.

12.08.2005

It's Snowing!!!

View from our front door


Since everyone has been talking about snow in Little Rock and Nashville, I thought that I would show you the snow here!! It is 9:15 and this isn't suppose to stop until 4:00 this afternoon. I think they are calling from anywhere from 4-8 inches today. What you see now has happened in the past 45 min - 1 hour. So, much for me being off work today and tomorrow and getting Christmas shopping done!

4 comments:

katandkarl said...

wowzers! thanks for the weather update from STL... crazy!

brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.....

Leah Billings said...

I'm sooo jealous!

Elizabeth Spann said...

Me too! I want the snow!

Anonymous said...

Snow up here is not near as fun as it is in Little Rock. Here everything just keeps going like normal, the town doesn't shut down like the rock. Not near as much good sledding as the old Foxcroft neighborhood either . I think Karl and I are lucky to be alive from some of our sledding incidents.