About Me

My photo
I am a mother of two great and very different little girls and a wife of a great man. We try to live our lives to glorify God. Hendersonville, TN (just north of Nashville)is where we call home. John and I both love SEC football...just two different teams. Baseball is my favorite, especially the St. Louis Cardinals. We both cherish those close to us and strive to love God to our best ability daily.

9.27.2005

Well it is official...


The cat has stayed around, and John has named it Jonesy. Yes that is right, my Hog loving husband has named our cat after none other than Mr. Matt Jones. If I didn't know better I would think that John worshiped that man. Oh yea, wait, he does. So we now have a cat that will forever remind John of the wonderful times with Matt Jones as an Arkansas Razorback. Here's to the cat!!! (and Matt Jones I guess)


9 comments:

Anonymous said...

If we ever get a dog it will undoubtedly be named cedric talley robus

Anonymous said...

I tried to name my car Matt Jones, that didnt work out because one day on the interstate, I got passed by a porsche, and we all know Matt Jones never gets lapped. So i renamed my car Clint Stoerner, because I always choke when I am 8-0 and ranked tenth in the country!!!!

THE VOLS SUCK

Anonymous said...

The words "the Vols suck" should never again be posted on our blog. They had a great comeback last night thank you very much.

Anonymous said...

There also needs to be no mention of Clint Stoerner or the "incident" in knoxville. The blog administraitor does not like to cry!!!

Anonymous said...

leslie my lovely you will be happy to know that i was, in fact, rooting for your VOLS! that game kicked some booty for real!

Anonymous said...

Robus don't even lie, I know you named that cat after me. You are one of the only people on earth that EVER calls me Jonesy. Even though it's a little weird that you named your cat after me, I will consider it a compliment and try not to be weirded out. But if you name your first child Seth, we may have some issues. You will have to ask permission before you do anything that dramatic.

Anonymous said...

All i have to say is "HELL YEAH"!

Anonymous said...

No one would name their first child, their cat, or even their goldfish after you Ty!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Heather thats not a very nice thing to say about Ty he is a great guy probably the nicest guy on earth and I would definetly name my children or pets after him.

-Missy

P.S. the other day I was at a restaurant and I asked the waiter if the chef would toss my salad and he fell in the floor laughing. Why was he laughing at me? I don't understand...