About Me

My photo
I am a mother of two great and very different little girls and a wife of a great man. We try to live our lives to glorify God. Hendersonville, TN (just north of Nashville)is where we call home. John and I both love SEC football...just two different teams. Baseball is my favorite, especially the St. Louis Cardinals. We both cherish those close to us and strive to love God to our best ability daily.

9.13.2005

Kacie's Shower

I was in Nashville this past weekend to give my cousin, Kacie, a bridal tea. It was so much fun and a great success. The wedding is just around the corner in October. I can't believe that she is getting married. Enjoy the pictures!










The Hostesses





"Mom please don't poke me with that pin."





Kacie mingling




Kacie and Me


Kacie & Grandmothers

Bride with Bridesmaids and flowergirl

Kacie w/ her soon to be mom-in-law

No comments: