About Me

My photo
I am a mother of two great and very different little girls and a wife of a great man. We try to live our lives to glorify God. Hendersonville, TN (just north of Nashville)is where we call home. John and I both love SEC football...just two different teams. Baseball is my favorite, especially the St. Louis Cardinals. We both cherish those close to us and strive to love God to our best ability daily.

9.07.2005

Kacie & Justin

This is my cousin Kacie and her fiance Justin. They are to be wed October 15, 2005. The time is fast approaching. They just got their engagement pictures back so I thought that I would post one for them. They are a pretty cute couple. My mom, aunts and I are all giving her her first shower this weekend. It is going to be great! Love you cuz!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

AAAWWW Thanks cuz! I am soo excited about all of the new things I am fixing to experience! Love you lots and cant wait to see you!!!

Anonymous said...

Ok maybe it's just me, but that dude looks a a LOT like Brody Van Duyn. Surely I'm not the only person that has noticed this. Robus, tell me you see the resemblance. Don't lie!

Anonymous said...

I do kind of see it in the picture but it is not there in real life. Justin is huge he is like 6 ft 6 and looks nothing like Brody.

Anonymous said...

I think it's mostly the goatee.