About Me

My photo
I am a mother of two great and very different little girls and a wife of a great man. We try to live our lives to glorify God. Hendersonville, TN (just north of Nashville)is where we call home. John and I both love SEC football...just two different teams. Baseball is my favorite, especially the St. Louis Cardinals. We both cherish those close to us and strive to love God to our best ability daily.

9.14.2005

Vandy @ Arkansas



So this was not the weekend for John to be in Nashville with my family. Dad and my brother, Matt, are both big Vandy fans and got to rub it in a lot that Arkansas lost. After John and Matt Price said the final score would be 40-3 Arkansas. Way to jinx them! Sorry John. So I had to post something b/c my dad asked me to and it is fun to pick on the hog fans. Plus it is cool that Vandy is actually 2-0 for the first time in like 20 years or something crazy like that.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jay Cutler for Heisman. Where's Matt Jones when you need him?