About Me

My photo
I am a mother of two great and very different little girls and a wife of a great man. We try to live our lives to glorify God. Hendersonville, TN (just north of Nashville)is where we call home. John and I both love SEC football...just two different teams. Baseball is my favorite, especially the St. Louis Cardinals. We both cherish those close to us and strive to love God to our best ability daily.

9.16.2005

Arkansas 28 USC 24

VS.
Okay so I know everyone thinks this is crazy but listen to my logic. First Instead of looking at the last game like We are so horrible even Vanderbilt beat us, I see it as even horrible VANDY can pull an upset on the road. College football is a crazy game so if Vandy can do it why not Arkansas. 2nd, I don't think USC is as dominant as everyone does just because the demolished OK in the orange bowl last year. Everyone seems to forget they had several close games last year against inferior opponents like Stanford and UCLA that were not decided until late in the 4th quarter. 3rd The only area that could possibly considered a weakness is there defensive line which just so happens to match perfectly with the only area that Arkansas seems to be any good at, Running the ball. SO if Arkansas can run the ball keep the clock moving you never know. Stranger things have happened, Just look at last weekend. WOOOOO PIG SOOOIE HOGALLEUJAH!!!!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're a dork!!! The fact of the matter is that your precious HOGS really did loose to Vandy last weekend. Most people are going to look at that as though Arkansas stinks. Sorry. I know that in our vows I promised to love you until death do us part, but there was nothing about the Razorbacks in there. Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me!!!! GO VOLS!!

Anonymous said...

Like I said earlier if the Vanderbilt Commodores can be 2-0 on the road, and 1-0 in the SEC, Anything can happen. Just wait till you experience the magic of Reynolds Razorback stadium in Fayetteville and war memorial stadium in Little Rock.

katandkarl said...

leslie rules.

hahahhahahahahahahah!

Anonymous said...

John, I think you are way off

Arkansas 300
USC 6

Anonymous said...

I would put some money on arkansas and the points. How much you got on it mike?

Anonymous said...

Robus you know I love SEC football like none other (Ole Mississippi excluded) but there is no way in the galaxy that Arkansas can compete this weekend. I would love nothing more than for Arkansas to pull off the upset, but I think I would even take USC with the points. However, I will still be rooting for your Hogs. Pig Sooie. Holler.

Anonymous said...

Well, Son it's obvious that the acorn doesn't fall far from the tree. You make your Hog parents happy with your eternal Hog optimism and positive spin. What is your prediction for the BAMA game? All Hog fans know that NUTT rebounds and kicks butt following whoopings. Go Hogs.... DAD