About Me

My photo
I am a mother of two great and very different little girls and a wife of a great man. We try to live our lives to glorify God. Hendersonville, TN (just north of Nashville)is where we call home. John and I both love SEC football...just two different teams. Baseball is my favorite, especially the St. Louis Cardinals. We both cherish those close to us and strive to love God to our best ability daily.

9.14.2005

more pics from the weekend

What a great time we had with Amy Alder. I was wonderful to see you!! Miss you!

Alder, John & Me at the Sound's Slugger Club.....

You don't want to know what we saw here......

I think they were having to much fun without me.

This is outside my brother's house in Nashville. We were at a college party....what dorks are we.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

SCORE!!! I made the blog!! I had fun with you guys too!! Miss you much!