About Me

My photo
I am a mother of two great and very different little girls and a wife of a great man. We try to live our lives to glorify God. Hendersonville, TN (just north of Nashville)is where we call home. John and I both love SEC football...just two different teams. Baseball is my favorite, especially the St. Louis Cardinals. We both cherish those close to us and strive to love God to our best ability daily.

9.13.2005

Busch Stadium

So...I thougt that I was cool b/c I had gotten us field passes to the Cardinal's game last night. Well I was wrong b/c the dude I knew never even showed up to meet us. Luckily Brian & Angie new a guy there too and we still got to go down. Not only did he take us down on the field but we are going to get playoff tickets before they even go on sale to the public. How great is that!!! GO CARDS!!!!















John Mabry & So Taguchi



















Doesn't this picture perfectly capture John's giddiness?










Last years World Series ring.







John & I during the game.

7 comments:

katandkarl said...

i love these pics. they almost make me homesick!! john does look appropriately giddy in that shot!

haha!

go cards!

Anonymous said...

How in the crap did you get ahold of last year's world series ring?

Anonymous said...

You don't think I am in cool enough with the boys that Albert would not let me hold his ring while he plays?

Anonymous said...

ummm, no. No , I don't. Seriously though, how?

Anonymous said...

The guy that took us down on the field worked for the Cardinals. So if you work for the cardinals you get a ring if the team does. Pretty sweet deal in my opinion. Maybe you will get a ring if the sounds go all the way.

Anonymous said...

Cool! Nah, I probably won't get a ring. The Sounds are a bunch of cheap (insert bad word here). =]

P.S.- I was on the radio this morning and I told your Snoop Dogg joke and claimed it as my own! Sorry, but it's soooo freakin' funny! =]

Anonymous said...

Robus, as much as I want to make some really smart alec comment about the Cardinals getting a "runner-up" ring, I won't say a word since the Braves haven't even gotten THAT much in a while. So, biting my tongue in the process, I will admit that it's pretty cool. Hopefully the Braves and Cardinals can meet in the NLCS and Ross and I can wage war against you and Greg.

Also, PLEASE don't tell me that you got field passes for Busch stadium and the only players you got pictures of were John Mabry and So Taguchi. That would not be cool at all.