About Me

My photo
I am a mother of two great and very different little girls and a wife of a great man. We try to live our lives to glorify God. Hendersonville, TN (just north of Nashville)is where we call home. John and I both love SEC football...just two different teams. Baseball is my favorite, especially the St. Louis Cardinals. We both cherish those close to us and strive to love God to our best ability daily.

9.02.2005

Are You Ready For Some Football!!!!!!!!

What a great time of year College Football, and of course our favorite activity (besides tailgating) FANTASY FOOTBALL!!!! All of those who read this blog who think they stand a chance against me can come join the league that I created. It is a public league on ESPN. So you will probably want to join before it fills up. The league title is SEC Domination. Come and sign up the draft is Wednesday at 8:45 Central time. Hope everyone has a great weekend of watching and listening to football. GO HOGS!! Oh and invite any friends you have who might want to play. Ty you better play and you better get greg and ross to as well. One very important rule is No Girls. Fantasy football is for men only.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think I am going to sign up for the football league, but I have never done fantasy football before. Does a public league mean that a bunch of other random weirdos that we don't know can play? Why would we want that to happen? Is there any possibility of a private league? Like I said, I know nothing about fantasy football.

-Ty

P.S. Go Braves.

P.P.S. Andruw (my cousin) for MVP.

Anonymous said...

OK I cannot find "SEC Domination" on the public leagues. Help me out Robus.

-Ty