About Me

My photo
I am a mother of two great and very different little girls and a wife of a great man. We try to live our lives to glorify God. Hendersonville, TN (just north of Nashville)is where we call home. John and I both love SEC football...just two different teams. Baseball is my favorite, especially the St. Louis Cardinals. We both cherish those close to us and strive to love God to our best ability daily.

9.27.2009

The Nursery..so far....

While the parents were in town this weekend (the ladies - me, my mom and John's mom) put together the nursery. Here are the pics so far. There is still some to be done, but at least there is stuff up and on the walls. Now...on to the organization.


Kelsey's crib - my mom made the dust ruffle for her. We didn't like the one that came with the bedding.


The stereo will be move (just don't know where move it yet). Mom also made the curtains to match the dust ruffle.
Also, the photo frame was an idea that I saw on TV several years ago and have always wanted to do. It has a pic of John and me, all the grandparents, then great grandparents, my brother and his gfriend and JJ our cat. So all of her closest family.



Dresser.



Changing Table..still needs some organizing.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: