About Me

My photo
I am a mother of two great and very different little girls and a wife of a great man. We try to live our lives to glorify God. Hendersonville, TN (just north of Nashville)is where we call home. John and I both love SEC football...just two different teams. Baseball is my favorite, especially the St. Louis Cardinals. We both cherish those close to us and strive to love God to our best ability daily.

9.27.2009

Kelsey's First Shower

Saturday we had our first baby shower!!! It was wonderful!!! Julie and her husband Chad are some of our best friends and we couldn't believe that she wanted to give us a shower. The food was great, seeing friends and the gifts were appreciated too! Both of our parents came in town for it too. We had a busy weekend, but are so blessed!!!



Julie and I



with the Moms



Gifts - John's favorite



John's mom made these bibs.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: