About Me

My photo
I am a mother of two great and very different little girls and a wife of a great man. We try to live our lives to glorify God. Hendersonville, TN (just north of Nashville)is where we call home. John and I both love SEC football...just two different teams. Baseball is my favorite, especially the St. Louis Cardinals. We both cherish those close to us and strive to love God to our best ability daily.

9.08.2009

30 weeks

Well....I am just over that now. Can you believe it??? We have less than 10 weeks now until our due date!!! Of course I know....GIVE or take a couple. Either way....it is alot sooner that I am thinking. Here I am on Sunday.



We continue to make progress on the nursery. This picture is just to show you how "pink" the room is!!! I love it!!! There is actually furniture and what not in there now. Maybe later this week I will take some pictures of what it looks like now. That way I can note the progress. :-)


John and I put together the crib on Sunday night. It actually didn't take near as long as we were planning. Now since the front piece doesn't move (apparently it is unsafe...somehow we both survived) it makes it alot easier. I think it took us about 40 min. Then we treated ourselves to some ice cream!



Ok so that is all I have really. We go to the doc on Thursday, but nothing more than just a appt to check in. I begin going every other week now. I am just amazed at how quickly this is going by. Say a prayer that I continue to feel good and time continues to move (I know that the end can be the hardest.)

Also, my cousin Taylor was due this past Friday. She is also having a little girl (Madison Rae). So far...no labor...so....no Madison. She will be here before we know it. Tay - We are thinking about you!!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: