About Me

My photo
I am a mother of two great and very different little girls and a wife of a great man. We try to live our lives to glorify God. Hendersonville, TN (just north of Nashville)is where we call home. John and I both love SEC football...just two different teams. Baseball is my favorite, especially the St. Louis Cardinals. We both cherish those close to us and strive to love God to our best ability daily.

6.25.2007

Pics of my Bro (finally)

Ok so here are the pictures from my brother's first game as an Otter.

Warming up.

Taking the field. I swear that he is looking straight at me telling me to stop taking so many pictures. And this was before the game even started!!! :-)

Just a cute shot!

Playing 3rd base in his 1st game.

His name in lights!! - I'm corny I know.

This was the swing of his first hit as an Otter. I wish that it was a little clearer.

Matt's fan club (minus two b/c we were taking the pics).

Autograph time! This was just weird, but I got an autograph too. There were even little girls that came up to him wanting hugs and to get their picture taken with him. I guess they all think he is some kind of cutie or something like that.

Me & Bubba
For the rest of the pictures click HERE

No comments: