About Me

My photo
I am a mother of two great and very different little girls and a wife of a great man. We try to live our lives to glorify God. Hendersonville, TN (just north of Nashville)is where we call home. John and I both love SEC football...just two different teams. Baseball is my favorite, especially the St. Louis Cardinals. We both cherish those close to us and strive to love God to our best ability daily.

6.13.2007

My Brother....

....is continuing his baseball career!!! He is now playing w/ the Evansville Otters. Visit their website here. He just signed with them an hour or so ago!! Way to go Matt. You can watch and listen to games via their website. He will even come to St. Louis to play the teams here! Woo Hoo! Even though he has signed here we are still keeping our fingers crossed for a major league contract soon!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

congrats Matt!! Now, you go and work really hard this summer b/c I want to see you here at Greer Stadium soon, and not with Belmont :) Congrats again! that's awesome!